November 12, 2006

Weenis of the Week

We were driving last night and saw a painted sign at the side of the road:

"BREEZEWAY SALE"

What??

A breezeway is the narrow area between a house and a detached garage. Sometimes it is enclosed, but still called the breezeway. Usually it is no more than 3 or 4 feet wide.

Why would you call it a Breezeway Sale and not Yard Sale or Garage Sale? Why would you ever HAVE a sale in such a tight location?

I considered driving back with my camera to take a photo of the sign, but then I'd be giving it more attention than it was worth. Plus I was afraid someone would see me taking the photo and drive by saying, "Look at that weenis taking a picture of that dumb sign."

The person who made their yard sale into a "breezeway sale" and created the stupid sign is a WEENIS.

3 comments:

Janet Kincaid said...

Or maybe it was a company that makes breezeways? And was advertising them for sale as a lovely addition to any home with a detached garage?

Or am I the weenis now?

And speaking of signs, this reminds of the one that I saw in Orem, Utah, years ago near an area where there was a condominium development going in. The marquee sign read: "Luxury Condoms - Only 4 Remaining - Last Chance - Call 555-1234 for Info." I did take a picture of it (and if I can find it, I'll scan it in and post it.) I just remember thinking, "Only in Utah."

Sometimes, that whole state is a weenis.

Just one of many said...

I love BIG WEENIS! Keep em' cumming!! You are so naughty!!

Sideon said...

**grin**

Ya'll crack me up :)