Cele tagged me to write five things about myself, only one of them is a lie. Can you guess which one?
1. I jumped the fence of a locked cemetery in Vienna late at night and walked around the graves to see the headstones with candles burning in remembrance of the dead.
2. I don't know how to swim.
3. My first kiss was with a man(boy) who later turned out to be gay.
4. I skipped school as an exchange student for over half the year. I never told my host parents.
5. I rode the Greyhound bus from Billings, MT to Colorado Springs once. It took 22 hours.