Oh shit...this is so embarrassing. It wasn't until I got the e-mailed comment from my brother Eric about my truths and lies that it dawned on me what I had done: I had listed 5 truths about myself! How blonde can I be?
Sadly, this is not unusual for me. I hope that Eric will get on here and vouch for me on this...I have moments like this on a daily basis.
The only thing I could do was change the 22 hours to 20 and hope I'd get away with my serious Dumb and Dumber moment...but no. You are too smart. I was not trying to cheat, I swear. In my own defense, I think it was the post I was working on when my boss showed up suddenly, so I published it fast without thinking.
So, in an effort to redeem myself and not look like a complete idiot, I've given myself a do-over here. One is seriously a lie.
1. During childbirth the first time, I went from being dilated to 6 to actually having my baby in only 15 minutes.
2. My first romantic (wet) dream starred me and . . . . wait for it . . . . Christopher Reeves. I was maybe 11 at the time. And it was HOT. Of course all we did was kiss, but it was lying-down-in-bed kinda kissing.
3. I once endured a 12 hour layover in Brussels, Belgium. We wandered the city and then slept next to a really cool fountain most of the day.
4. On an all-day hike at Girls Camp, I found a huge mushroom (6” across) that had another mushroom growing out the top of it which had another mushroom growing out the top of it. I picked it and hauled it back to camp because I knew nobody would believe me otherwise.
5. The first concert I ever attended was Kool and the Gang. It would’ve been a hot date except my host brother insisted in coming along, damn him.