OK, thanks for playing, everyone. I'm ready to give you the answer to my truth/lie post. I wasn't given the rules for when to divulge the truth, but I hate being left hanging, so I won't do that to you guys like SOME PEOPLE I know.
1. I jumped the fence of a locked cemetery in Vienna late at night and walked around the graves to see the headstones with candles burning in remembrance of the dead.
TRUE. I was with a group of BYU Study Abroad students and we were walking around and came upon the cemetery, and it was so beautiful but locked. We walked along the tall wall and we actually came upon a chair hidden in the bushes...so now my brother Eric knows how I was able to scale a wall, since he doubts I can do it. Thanks a LOT.
2. I don't know how to swim.
Sad, but TRUE. I was so mad at my mom when I was a teen and I confronted her as to why she didn't give me lessons, and she said, "Honey, I tried 3 times. YOU wouldn't get in the water."
3. My first kiss was with a man(boy) who later turned out to be gay.
TRUE. Cal M. I'm glad he found happiness finally. He surely didn't find any with me and my little dry peck of a kiss. In case you wonder, I did figure out how to kiss eventually.
4. I skipped school as an exchange student for over half the year. I never told my host parents.
TRUE, except for the never told my host parents part. I told them a year ago. In a letter. And oh how my German's suffered for it. I was such an idiot. Eric, did I ever pay you back for that phone call???
5. I rode the Greyhound bus from Billings, MT to Colorado Springs once. It took 22 hours.
FALSE. I DID take the Greyhound bus from Billings to Colorado Springs in the summer between my junior and senior years in high school because I got accepted for the Marie Walsh Sharpe Art Foundation Summer Seminar at Colorado College to study art for a week or two (I can't remember the time frame of it, I only know it was awesome.) However, the bus ride was only 20 hours including layovers, not 22 hours.