Killing 6 birds with one stone, I shall shake this up a bit to combine both tag types:
1. It never fails that when I'm sitting in a public restroom stall, and the toilet paper is hanging down past the holder, I wonder who may have tampered with the T.P. that I'm about to use. I even consciously think how strange it is that I just had such a ridiculously paranoid thought, but that doesn't prevent me from
Sideon only has to use T.P. occasionally, due to his anatomical make-up and his super power of vertical urination.
2. In the time it took to type out #1, I got two spam e-mails in my inbox, one from SwivelSweeper Ease and one from Make a Match. Each time I hear the chime that I just got e-mail, I hope it's because someone has posted a comment on my blog. I love it when that happens!
Sideon refuses to eat Spam. His words are, and I quote: "I do not eat Spam! No mystery meat for me, not even if he's tall, dark and handsome!"
3. I love people watching. I could sit for hours and watch people, and never tire of it. I enjoy making up life stories for them in seconds as they walk by...it's even more fun when I have someone I really like to share my stories with. "See that woman? She looks so haggard because she just found out that her husband who's been on disability and hasn't worked for 20 years is leaving her for a younger woman - that skanky clerk with a lip ring and mongo cleavage who works at the deli around the corner."
Sideon doesn't have to tell me he's also a people-watcher for me to know it's true. His awesome writing skills suggest it better than I ever could.
4. I wish sometimes that I were more of a domestic goddess. Of course, I wonder how much of that has to do with growing up my whole life knowing that my very worth hinged on being a stay-at-home mother and doing everything just right. I grew up knowing the only worthy and admirable thing I should pursue was motherhood and making Home a Heaven on Earth. Well...I may as well go paint flames on my walls and crank up the heat, I'm that far from heavenly domesticity!
Sideon recently endured construction of an addition to his home with Scott. They are still doing improvements such as installing tile and landscaping. Sideon has NO IDEA how lucky he is to not be living closer to me, or I'd have him over all the time, teaching me how to do stuff like that. (I'm thinking flame-colored tile mosaic in my bathroom, and a gurgling Beelzebub fountain in my backyard...)
5. I once gave a giant Hershey's Kiss to a boy I liked on Valentine's Day with a note that read, "I heard the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...Is it true?" I wonder where that cheesy romantic in me went.
Sideon is a poet at heart. His romantic side is alive and kickin'. Although, I don't think he's cheesy at all, nor could he be, even if he tried.
6. I accidentally typed "69" when I numbered this line and I didn't notice it until after I had started typing something else. Then I just had to make that Freudian slip be what I shared here.
Sideon appreciates the number 69. What healthy American male doesn't??
7. I once went on vacation to Hawaii. There were countless Asian tourists there, and once we got home, my husband was shocked to see over 150 photos of Asian people that I took. I did so with the hope that I could paint some of them. I am fascinated by Asian people, and wish the one or two found in Montana would model for me.
Sideon hears the word 'modeling' and immediately thoughts race through his mind, each one better than the last: "Modeling? As in, sunken cheeks and super thin, but extremely attractive? Or as in, oh gawd I wish I had better genes? Or, why couldn't I have been born a porn star? Wait - that's not modeling, is it...?" What Sideon doesn't know is that I'd model each of my friends after him if I could. He's fabulous.
8. Someday when we're all financially able, I'd love to start a Sisters' Annual Trip to exotic places, for just my sisters and me (and Mom). Of course, my youngest sister is the same age as my stepdaughter, so she'd obviously come too. And since I couldn't just take ONE daughter and leave my other daughter out, she'd be invited too. Oh, hell. May as well charter a bus.
Sideon knows how to have a good time, no matter where he is. I've seen him completely entertained by a drunken woman in a bar, and I've seen him completely enthralled by a conversation with a long-lost uncle years older than him. Part of what makes Sideon so great is his ability to make those around him feel good about themselves, and free to be who they are without apology.
. . . . .
I hereby refuse to tag anyone else, for fear Tag Karma comes back again to bite me in the butt. I can only think up so many random things about myself! In future, remember you can find out all you want to know about me, by simply reading my blog. Eventually it'll all come out.
A big thanks in advance to Sideon for being a good sport about the unexpected comments here with his name on them.