I've been tagged once again (by Janet) to give you SIX weird things about me.
You don't really want to know six weird things about me, do you? Really?? OK. I'll try to think up some good ones. I can hear those people who know me in person thinking how easy this should be for someone like me.....
1. I think the word "weird" is funky. Curiously it doesn't follow the I-Before-E-Except-After-C rule. I think this every single time I write it out. This in itself is weird.
2. I love watching shows on nature channels about sea life, yet I would be highly uncomfortable swimming in the ocean in water deeper than my shoulders. I say would be because I've never dared try it.
3. I absolutely LOVE the smell of lemon-scented dishwasher soap in powder form. Sometimes when the package is brand new, and I take the sticker off of the spout and open it, a big puff of the stuff comes out in a cloud, making my eyes and nose burn, and I love it. Mmmmm - mmmmmmmmm.
4. I think the big homes that are built around here are major overkill and I sometimes judge people for feeling the need to have such grand homes. But at the same time, I've got an image in my mind of my dream home, complete with art studio, and very expensive, unique fixtures and awesome stuff from around the world. I daydream of entertaining all of my friends in such a great and comfortably luxurious home.
5. I still think that the Halloween party my brother and I planned and executed when we were in high school was the most brilliant ever, even if nobody came. We dipped our fingers in hot wax to create molds to pour peach Jello into, and we had a tray of fingers as a snack. It was great fun, even if we were losers. I don't remember what else we did but it was good. Eric, help me out here, your memory is good whenever mine fails. (Just an FYI, my brother Eric is not aneweric Eric. I've been asked more than once recently...both their comments have "eric" as a name, obviously.)
6. Oh, FINE! I'll tell you before Eric insists on telling! I used to sneak weird stuff to feed my sweet tooth. Really weird stuff. Like cake mix mixed with just water. Cherry chip is best, for those who wanna try it. Or Tang powder, straight. But the BEST: I'd take exactly one cup of powdered sugar in a cereal bowl and into it I'd stir one package of Kool-Aid. Grape or orange taste best. I'd stir it up really well, then I'd lick my spoon on the bottom, and lower it onto the top of the sugary perfection. I'd lick off what stuck to the bottom of the spoon, and repeat until it was gone. I recommend reading a favorite book and sitting on the floor behind your bed out of sight while you do this...it prolongs the perfection of the moment.
Oh, and don't bother trying to brush away the purply goodness from your lips and tongue. It doesn't work.
.......I told you I was weird. But don't hold it against me. It's really one of my more endearing qualities.
Tagging six others: And not because you are my favorites necessarily:
Eric, my brother. You can post your weird things here in my comments if you wish to remain blog-free in life. And you can't deny we are weird. We come by it naturally. I expect some reference to how you feel about feet. Seriously.
Tony, my sister. Same to you. But not necessarily the foot thing.
Genilimaa. You can't use the rooster as a weird thing about you, because it's awesome, not weird!
Montchan. I can't wait to see what you may write! Not that I think you're weird...Oh crap. Have I stuck my foot in again?
Simeon. I think you will have a list that rocks. Just sayin'.
AND, last but not least,
Sideon. Because I read your blog as religiously as you read mine, if not more. :)
Oh, and I'd also like to tag Gluby and his wife Lemon Blossom. They're rather new here and I'd love to get to know what's weird about them too!