September 16, 2006

D-Day

Tomorrow is the big day...We are going to skip church again, only this time we've decided we're going to sit down with the kids and tell them I don't think the church is true anymore. I'm pretty nervous. I hope they take it well. I've worried that they will feel like I've made them lose friends, especially my 8 year old, whose best friend is in the ward, and attends a different school and is in a grade higher.

Wish us luck. It feels so good to be on the verge of total honesty with my kids.

7 comments:

C. L. Hanson said...

Good luck!!!

Tell us how it goes!!! :D

La said...

Ooh...i'm anxious for a blog post today from you! :)

Sideon said...

Best of luck to you and your family, SML.

**big big hugs, from the Bay area**

Liseysmom said...

Good luck! My kids were so young when we stopped going they didn't really care. Please let us know how it goes!!

Bishop Rick said...

SML,

I hope you get thru this unscathed. I envy you truly.

xpigmw

Janet Kincaid said...

So, how did it go?

bluestocking said...

OK, I'm reading this on Monday, so now, like everyone else, what I want to know is, "How did it go?"