Tagged once again...this time by Montchan, my good friend I'll be meeting in Paris in November! Yeah, I'm excited about that.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Since it's Saturday, I woke up around 10. Got up even later. Heh heh.
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare to rare.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Whatever it was, it must have been dumb 'cause none of us remember...
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. What did you have for breakfast?
6. What is your middle name?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Steak and potatoes. Chinese.
8. What are your favorite chips?
Depends on what I'm eating for lunch. Regular Lays potato chips, usually.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
The one my daughter burned me for a gift. Love it.
10. What kind of car do you drive?
11. What is your favorite sandwich?
BLT, or tuna salad on wheat w/ tomato & lettuce
12. What characteristics do you despise?
Contempt for women, pompousness, control freakishness
13. What are your favorite clothes?
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Austria (but Paris is obviously on my mind too.)
15. Favorite brand of clothing?
J. Jill, Eddie Bauer
16. Where would you want to retire?
Hawaii, Austria, Pacific Northwest. Spanish hacienda??
17. Favorite time of day?
18. Where were you born?
19. What is your favorite sport to watch?
softball (daughter playing) and soccer (son playing)
20. Who do you think will not do this meme?
All those who don't want to.
21. Who do you expect to do this first?
I expect nobody to do this. If you do, great.
22. Pepsi or Coke?
Diet Pepsi with a slice of fresh lime.
23. Beavers or Ducks?
Is this a nature or sports question? Nature, for sure.
24. Morning or Nite Owl?
25. Pedicure or Manicure?
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Nothing new but all of it's exciting. I already told you about it.
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
Doctor, Advertising Exec, Artist
28. What is your best childhood memory?
That's a tough one. I have few memories of childhood.
29. Ever been to Africa ?
Nope, not YET.
30. Been in a car accident?
Never. I did bump someone's bumper once...no damage or harm done.
31. Favorite day of the week?
Don't have one. Probably Sunday now. I used to dread Sundays.
32. Favorite restaurant?
Cafe Baba-Reeba in Vegas. The restaurant in Hawaii that was so yummy.
33. Favorite flower?
Gerbera daisy, orchid, lily, plumeria, dahlia ~ I love all flowers.
34. Favorite ice cream?
Blueberry cheesecake, licorice.
35. Favorite fast food restaurant?
36. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Zero. I will not talk about how old I was when I finally did it.
37. From whom did you get your last email?
UK Lottery Board, telling me I WON!!!
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Any good art supply shop, Ethan Allen, J.Jill
Should be by ten. Much later, usually.
40. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Um, I don't expect responses, actually.
41. Last person you went out to dinner with
My husband, daughter, and BIL, SIL, and two nephews.
42. What are you listening to right now?
Godzilla on TV (hubby loves B movies)
43. What is your favorite color?
44. How many tattoos do you have?
45. How many are you sending this meme to?
All of you who want to play.
46. Favorite magazine(s)?
Art of the West, Southwest Art, Martha Stewart's Living.
47. What time did you finish this meme?
48. How old were you when you got married?
49. How old do you want your kids to be when they get married?
Old enough to feel ready and willing. But I don't care if they choose not to.