March 26, 2007

Main Street Plaza

There is a great new website you will want to check out...Main Street Plaza, an online community for anyone interested in Mormonism.

It's a place where you can go to read interesting (and sometimes entertaining) thoughts on Mormonism, as well as have easy access to many blogs you may be familiar with already, and some you may not know of but should. It will serve as a hub for you to access the other great FORUMS that you may be familiar with already, such as FLAK, NOM, Mormon Discussions, Exmo-Social, PostMormon.org, and many others. If you have a blog that is not included but that you feel should be, you can contact me and let me know, and I'll help you get added.

I hope to see you all over there, commenting and helping to make the site great! If any of you have blog posts or good comments you'd like to see posted on Main Street Plaza, contact me at sistermarylisa@gmail.com to discuss.

4 comments:

Sideon said...

Color me dumb, but how do folks post there? Registration process? Secret handshake? I remember seeing a "guest" poster - how does that work?

**grumbling about being technologically challenged**

Anonymous said...

You have to be able to rub your tummy and pat your head at the same time, Sideon. Can you do that? (Or is it pat your tummy and rub your head...? Darn...)

hehe

I think you just email them and ask to be a guest poster. I *believe* they have regular posters, then guests. I should know....but alas, I am more tech challeneged than you, that I know for a fact!
LOL

Freckle Face Girl said...

I've glanced at it ia few times & it is great. I hope to catch up on blog reading this weekend.

Michael Carr - Veritas Literary said...

I can't believe how many different places there are on the DAMU these days. Every time I see a new one, I think, isn't that just like thus and such? But no, they're all just slightly different and it's a big enough community to support them all, I guess.