January 28, 2007

Avatar Adventures



You may have noticed that I've suddenly got an avatar in my profile and on my comments...this is all thanks to my good friend (and future wife) from Sweden, GENILIMAA, whose artistic skills are simply awesome. The resemblance to me is uncanny! She caught the look of my three hairs to absolute perfection.

A few of my favorite gimps she's done over on her blog are:

Economy News Rooster and Old Gen
Gen with Green Hair
Gen in Licorice-Eating Euphoria

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Sideon said...

My avatar would probably look like a furball.

Or an ape.

Cele said...

I feel more like I belong now...I'm losing my hair up front, menopausal female balding, I'll have only three hairs by the end of the year.

The avatar is very personable and cheery.

Taiko Tari said...

I love your new looks, Lisa. They really suit you. :)

Sideon said...

Tag. You're it.

We were both posting at Amy's at the same time :)

Genilimaa said...

Ha ha ha, I had to come over and see what was going on. Suddenly I had a lot of traffic coming from your end, and this explains it!

Well, what can I say? You know how fans keep sending their artwork to their idols? I'm just a devoted SML fan.

Just one of many said...

LOVE it!! I need to figure out how to get one!! The one I would pick out might not be viewable by all age groups!