I was tagged by Cele:
Here's how this one works:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play. (This last step is optional.)
To me, a memoir is something I'd want to write AFTER I've lived the majority of my life. I don't feel ready for that yet, since I feel I'm still in the middle of my journey (I hope). However, I think this six-word phrase has meaning for me now, and I hope it always will:
Life's short ~ why not enjoy it?
I'm not going to be tagging anyone specifically...I'd love to see any and all of my readers do this one.